We invite applications for the following positions with the following requirements. Interested candidates please apply with detailed resume, stating the latest and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence (personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).
25 Jun 2021
- Form 7 or above with adequate secretarial training.
- Minimum 2 years working experience. Having legal background and law firm experience will be a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English is essential while proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage. Must be able to read and write Chinese.
- Aspiration to develop long term legal career.
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word-processing, Internet, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to handle conveyancing files with minimal supervision
- Preferably has 2 – 3 years relevant experience in a law firm
- Good drafting skills in both English and Chinese
- Good manner, responsible, punctual, able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word-processing, Internet & email
Associate (Commercial & New Economy)
- 3 to 5 years’ PQE (outstanding applicant with less PQE will also be considered). Candidates with their clientele will be an advantage.
- Solid experience in general commercial practice.
- Interest, knowledge or experience in funds, venture capital, private equity, bonds, cryptocurrency, blockchain.
- Aspiration to develop long-term legal career development with our firm.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Putonghua is required.
- Capable to work independently with good interpersonal skills.
Accounts & Admin Assistant
- Form 6 with LCCI intermediate level
- Perform day-to-day accounting operations
- Provide administrative support
- Minimum 2 years working experience. Experience in law firm is preferred
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Self-motivated, efficient, responsible and well-organised with long term career plan
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word-processing and Internet
- Excellent language skills in English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua
- Good academic performance in legal studies
- Good inter-personal skills and enjoy being a team player
- Has broad perspectives and international visions
Trainee Solicitors in Sun Lawyers LLP will be able to learn and excel in a wide range of legal practices under day-to-day guidance of experts in respective areas. Trainee Solicitors will be trained in different departments through rotation. They will also have the opportunity to work with our associated law firms in China.
Attractive remuneration and commission package will be offered and provide a high caliber support team to the right candidates in any practice areas.