We invite applications for the following positions with the following requirements. Interested candidates please apply with detailed resume, stating the latest and expected salary by email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence (personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).
7 September 2021
- 2 years’ PQE or more
- Solid experience in conveyancing and will and probate practices
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Putonghua is required
- Capable to work independently with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent language skills in English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua
- Good academic performance in legal studies
- Good inter-personal skills and enjoy being a team player
- Has broad perspectives and international visions
Trainee Solicitors in Sun Lawyers LLP will be able to learn and excel in a wide range of legal practices under day-to-day guidance of experts in respective areas. Trainee Solicitors will be trained in different departments through rotation. They will also have the opportunity to work with our associated law firms in China.
Attractive remuneration and commission package will be offered and provide a high caliber support team to the right candidates in any practice areas.