We invite applications for the following positions with the following requirements. Interested candidates please apply with detailed resume, stating the latest and expected salary by email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence (personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).
9 June 2022
Legal Executive/Paralegal/Legal Clerk
- Graduates from any disciplines are welcome. Candidates without bachelor degree but who have relevant experience will also be considered.
- Good Command of spoken and written English while proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage. Must be able to read and write Chinese.
- Knowledge in notarial works and CAAO documents is an advantage.
- Willing to learn and develop career in legal field.
- Well-conversant with MS Office, Chinese word-processing, PowerPoint and Excel.
- 3 to 8 years’ PQE with experience in corporate finance; familiarity with listing rules, securities laws and bonds issue an advantage.
- Solid experience in general commercial practice.
- Aspiration to develop long-term legal career.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Putonghua is required.
- Capable to work independently with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent language skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluent in Putonghua.
- Good academic performance in legal studies.
- Good inter-personal skills and enjoy being a team player.
- Has broad perspectives and international visions.
Trainee Solicitors in Sun Lawyers LLP will be able to learn and excel in a wide range of legal practices under day-to-day guidance of experts in respective areas. Trainee Solicitors will be trained in different departments through rotation. They will also have the opportunity to work with our associated law firms in China.
Consultants in any Practice Areas
We strive to provide good staff support to our consultants; package negotiable.