We invite applications for the following positions with the following requirements. Interested candidates please apply with detailed resume, stating the latest and expected salary by email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence (personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).
12 May 2020
Associate / Senior Associate
- 5-15 years’ PQE or more
- Solid experience in civil litigation, preferably with experience in commercial, matrimonial or probate practices
- Criminal litigaiton experience will be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Putonghua is required
- Capable to work independently and good interpersonal skills
- Has long-term career development vision with the expansion of the firm
- Law degrees (LLB, LLM or JD) from PRC, Hong Kong or UK. Candidates without such academic qualifications but who have relevant experience will also be considered
- Good Command of spoken and written English while proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage. Must be able to read and write Chinese
- Have good knowledge in mainland China’s legal , social and economic perspectives
- Well-conversant with MS Office, Chinese word-processing, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent language skills in English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua
- Good academic performance in legal studies
- Good inter-personal skills and enjoy being a team player
- Has broad perspectives and international visions
Trainee Solicitors in Sun Lawyers LLP will be able to learn and excel in a wide range of legal practices under day-to-day guidance of experts in respective areas. Trainee Solicitors will be trained in different departments through rotation. They will also have the opportunity to work with our associated law firms in China.
Attractive remuneration and commission package will be offered and provide a high caliber support team to the right candidates in any practice areas.