Cherie is an associate of our firm, with experience that encompasses civil, commercial and criminal matters.
Her academic background includes graduating from The Chinese University of Hong Kong obtaining a Bachelor of Laws LL.B. (Hons) and Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), reading an International Law Programme: Law of War; WTO Law at The University of Sydney, Australia and studying her German in Berlin, Germany. During her studies, Cherie was awarded the Lexis Nexis Price Company & Law I & II (2010-2011).
Prior to joining our firm and getting admitted, Cherie has already established a solid foundation in civil and commercial litigation practice and has represented clients in handling a wide spectrum of cases including commercial disputes, companies’ matters, winding-up proceedings, bankruptcy proceedings, contractual disputes, tenancy and land disputes, building management disputes, conveyancing, international trade arbitration, mediation, personal injuries, employees’ compensations, divorce, deed polls, wills and probate, SFC, HKEX, HKFI investigations, etc. With respect to Cherie’s criminal practice, she has handled some complicated cases, including ICAC white-collar crime, with Senior Counsels, while she has also acted as the Prosecutor at Magistracy for a short period of time.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2014
- Bachelor of Laws LL.B. (Hons), The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2013
- A2 German Language Programme, iiK Deutschland Berliner ID, 2012
- International Law Programme: Law of War; WTO Law, The University of Sydney, 2011
Admission as Solicitor
- Admitted in Hong Kong – 2016
- 1st Vice President (2017-18), Leo Club of Castle Peak, Hong Kong
- Organizing Committee Member, Teen Talk 2017, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Organizing Committee Member, The Cross Strait Four Regions Young Lawyers Forum 2017, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Emcee, Teen Talk 2017, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Emcee, The 12th Recreation and Sports Night 2017, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Emcee, La Dolce-Vita Gala Dinner 2017, The M Racing Team
- English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Basic German