We invite applications for the following positions with the following requirements. Interested candidates please apply with detailed resume, stating the latest and expected salary by email to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence (personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only).
Associate / Senior Associate
- 2-15 years’ PQE or more
- Solid experience in civil litigation, commercial or probate practices
- Criminal litigation experience will be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential
- Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Capable to work independently and good interpersonal skills
Attractive remuneration and commission package will be offered and provide a high caliber support team to the right candidates in any practice areas.
- Form 7 or above with adequate secretarial training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (law firm experience a plus but not necessary)
- Very good command of English and Putonghua
- Legal Executive may apply
Very Competitive remuneration commensurate with qualifications and skills level will be offered to the right candidate.
- Law degrees (LLB, LLM or JD) from PRC, Hong Kong or UK. Candidates without such academic qualifications but who have relevant experience will also be considered
- Good Command of spoken and written English while proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage. Must be able to read and write Chinese
- Have good knowledge in mainland China’s legal, social and economic perspectives
- Well-conversant with MS Office, Chinese word-processing, PowerPoint and Excel